The summer issue is here! Homeschool Life has just released their summer issue brimming with articles to equip and inspire you in your homeschooling adventure.
I can always use some homeschool encouragement as I’m sure you can, too.
Here are the articles in the summer issue:
- Learning Styles: the Kinesthetic Learner
- Hands-On History: Development of Writing
- Edible Experiments: Kool-Aid Rock Candy
- Finding Strength in Your Child’s Weakness
- How to Teach Your Child to Read
- Career Exploration: Being a Lawyer
- Preschool Theme Days: In Summer
- Free College Can Be a Reality
- Raising Children in Christlike Character: Courage
- The Mayflower at Cape Cod
- Spanish I
- America the Beautiful
- Building Spelling Skills
- Help! How Do I Balance Homeschooling & Homemaking?
- Getting to the Root of Sibling Competition
- Unit Study: On the Farm
- Virtual Field Trip: NASA
- What is the Fruit of Your Home?
Yes, I love the wide variety, too. It’s like a smorgasbord of equipping for Moms! From creative ideas to practical wisdom.
Being a history buff, I really enjoyed the article “Hands-On History: Development of Writing” by Melissa Hull. She talks about new evidence that writing developed in different areas.
Of course, we all know that before the flood, history was being written down! But, it is fascinating to see evidence of it being more widespread than we realize.
I’m looking forward to receiving a copy of Homeschool Life Magazine 4 times a year. It’s just what I need to continue my homeschool journey with joy and success!
Until next time, Happy Homeschooling!