A Christian Worldview, based on the Word of God, is the lens through which a Christian views all of life. God made us, He owns us, and His Word is our blueprint for living.
This workbook’s textbook is Understanding the Times by David Noebel. Next to the Bible, Understanding the Times is one of the resources around for learning about worldviews.
You will need…
- Understanding the Times by David Noebel
- How Then Shall We Live DVD series (Francis Schaeffer)
- Demolishing Strongholds DVD series (Answers in Genesis)
- American Heritage Series DVD series (David Barton/Wall Builders) optional
- Whoever Controls the Schools Controls the World (Voddie Baucham, American Vision)
- Find “The Government Can” song by Tim Hawkins on YouTube
- A Sense of Adventure
- Read Understanding the Times
- Discuss with Parents or in a Group Setting
- Role Play & Create Skits
- Evaluate TV Shows, Movies, & Books
- Play Games
- Listen to “The Government Can” song by Tim Hawkins
- Watch How Then Shall We Live DVD series
- Watch Demolishing Strongholds DVD series
- Watch some episodes of American Heritage Series DVD series
Combined with Understanding the Times, Worldview: Understand the Times Workbook creates a one-credit high school Philosophy course for grades 9-12, but is recommended for juniors and seniors.