If you struggle to build strong relationships, you are not alone. Many ladies find themselves surrounded by people, yet feeling lonely. Yet, Jesus has the answer! Learn about friendship from the One who made you.
These principles work! Try them and see. They work in your relationships with other ladies, and men too. They work with peers, older people, and young children. Your relationships with neighbors, family members co-workers, church members, husband, and children will become healthier and more fun!
Let’s dig into the Word of God together. Pairing Biblical insight with practical tips, Meredith offers answers to the questions you have about relationships. Each chapter in this Bible study covers truths that will transform your heart and life. She who has a true friend is rich indeed!
Here are the questions each chapter answers:
- How can I find a friend?
- Who Should I be friends with?
- How can I get close to my friends?
- What characterizes a strong friendship?
- When should I back away?
- How can I walk through conflict without falling apart?
- How can I grow in the Lord with my friend?
- How can I keep friends for a lifetime?
You can also purchase the e-Book at PayHip.com.