Let’s visit another country and learn all about it. Then we can turn our research into a treasured keepsake.
Meredith and Laura excited to share with you this fun research tool in a handy-dandy lapbook. Enjoy this special research lapbook that can be used for any country in the whole world with the entire family.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the library and check out books on your country
- Read books and fill out little booklets on language, government, economy, animals, plants, people, religion, Christianity, geography, education, and cities.
- Make a map of your country using lines of longitude and latitude
- Make a flag
- Highlight your country on a continent map (provided in this book)
- Glue the booklets to specially folded file folders
Step-by-step instructions are given so that you can put together each booklet and the lapbook itself. This is much more fun that a typical country report. Once you’re finished, you have a keepsake to treasure forever.
Made with love, each booklet is designed to help children share what they’ve learned in a clear, concise way.
Your students will learn…
- How to research
- Questions to ask when researching a country
- To use a map grid to make a map
- To create map symbols
- Country landmarks
- Physical geography
- Flora & fauna (plants and animals)
- Economy, climate, cities, government, military, language
- Religion, education, agriculture
- Mark country location on a continent map
Here are the sections in Travel The World Country Report Lapbook:
- How to Use a Lapbook
- Country Report Research
- Put Together Your Lapbook
- Sample Lapbook Photos
- Country Name & Flag
- About Maps
- Map Grid
- Symbols You Can Use
- Famous Landmarks & Symbols
- Geography Landforms
- Plants & Animals
- Economics & Climate
- Cities & Military
- Language & Christianity
- Religion & Population
- Education, Agriculture, Resources
- Continental Map
Please adapt this unit study/lapbook however you need to so that it will work for your family!