Learn Geography the Fun Way!
Travel is my favorite way to learn geography. I wish I could visit all 63 US National Parks, and that doesn’t even include national monuments, historic sites, and seashores! If you can’t visit our 63 national parks in person, learning about them with these super-fun Fact Cards is the Next Best Thing!
Created to supplement our US geography curriculum series God Bless the USA Exploring States & Territories and the rest of the series, God Bless the USA National Parks Fact Cards introduces your children to our beautiful national parks with a beautiful photo, location of the park, landforms, animals, and plants.
There are 63 national park fact cards for your family to enjoy!
Print this file on cardstock double-sided. Cut out fact cards. Laminate for long-term use.
Each fact card contains the following information:
- Picture from the park
- Name of park
- Location of the park
- Some of the Landforms in the park
- Some of the Animals who live in the park
- Some of the Plants growing in the park
- Some of the fun things you can do (Recreation) at the park
You can use these cards to
- Learn about the parks
- Plan a vacation to one of the parks
- Spark interest to write a report on one of the parks
- Spark interest to write a report on one of the animals or plants in a park
- Discover all the fun things you can do (Recreation) at each of the parks.
These fact cards were created to go with our God Bless the USA: Exploring States & Territories and other curricula in the God Bless the USA series.
Purchase the eBook right here—Scroll Up!
(you can also purchase the e-book at PayHip and TeachersPayTeachers )
There are no reviews yet.