Does the thought of throwing a medieval banquet sound exciting, but overwhelm you?
Don’t worry about a thing.
Laura and Meredith have thrown a festive Middle Ages Feast with their own children and homeschool co-op several times over the years. They will walk you step-by-step through the process of planning and hosting your own historical event.
Let’s Have Our Own Medieval Banquet contains information on the Middle Ages, including what they wore and how they dressed. There are clothing suggestions and easy instructions to make authentic-looking costumes for your children and teens.
The planning process is broken into simple portions with suggestions on how to divide the jobs.
As always, there are recipes too.
This will make a great addition to your study of the Middle Ages, or a great finale to a related unit study.
Here are the chapters in Let’s Have Our Own Medieval Banquet:
- Huzzah for Our Medieval Feast (how we did it with photographs)
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, about the Middle Ages
- Huzzah for the Medieval Feast (the ingredients of a Middle Ages Banquet)
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Let’s Plan the Event (tasks, plans)
- Huzzah for the Itinerary (a flexible schedule you can follow and adapt)
- Set Up the Banquet Hall
- Costumes for the Banquet (with examples and directions)
- Resources for Studying the Middle Ages
Learn History the Fun Way—with Let’s Have Our Own Medieval Banquet!