Do you want to make memories with your children that will be fun for the entire family?
Let’s Have Our Own Luau is the perfect resource for planning and hosting your own luau. In addition, it’s a great way to enjoy a quick exploration of Hawaii.
You will receive helps & tips on…
- How to Decorate
- What to Wear
- Creative Games
- Delicious Recipes
- How to Set Up the Venue (complete with diagrams)
- Who You Need on Your Team
- Team Member Responsibilities
- How to Greet Guests
- What Kind of Music to Play
You will also learn all about Hawaii:
- Hawaiian hospitality
- Waves Surfing
- The Pipeline
- Sugar Plantations
- Pineapple Plantations
- Kona Coffee
- Geography: Crossroads of the Pacific
- Original Settlers
- Captain Cook & The Sandwich Islands
- Coral Church
- US Navy & Pearl Harbor
- Hawaii Joins the USA
Here are the chapters in Let’s Have Our Own Luau:
- Our Hawaiian Adventure
- Enjoying Hawaiian Hospitality
- A Hawaiian Luau
- What Would You Eat at a Hawaiian Luau
- Our Luaus
- Let’s Plan the Luau
- Setting Up for the Luau
- Luau Itinerary
- Dressing for the Luau
- Resources for Studying Hawaii
Purchase the Print Book, Let’s Have Our Own Luau, on Amazon.com.
Purchase the eBook right here! Scroll up!
You can purchase the eBook at PayHip.com or TeachersPayTeachers.com.
There are no reviews yet.