Do you want to make memories with your children that will be fun for the entire family and friends, too?
Whether you are studying the Victorian Age or just want to have a special celebration, Let’s Have Our Own Victorian Tea will take you step-by-step through the process of planning and hosting a Victorian Tea Party.
Starting out with a peek inside Queen Victoria and her family’s life, you will learn about fashion, culture, and tea parties. What was a tea party like in Victorian England? How can you bring all that you learn together in your own event?
This is such a fun way to learn! Or a great way complete a unit study on the Victorian Age, Charles Dickens, Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, or tea!
We have included fashion ideas, crafts, and recipes!
You will receive helps & tips on…
- How to Decorate
- What to Wear
- Delicious Recipes
- How to Set Up the Venue & Buffet Tables (complete with diagrams)
- Who You Need on Your Team
- Team Member Responsibilities
- How to Greet Guests
You will also learn all about Victorian Times:
- Queen Victoria
- Prince Albert
- Children of Albert & Victoria
- Royal Family Education
- History of Tea
- History of Tea Parties
- Tea Shoppes
- High Tea
- Cream Tea
Here are the chapters in Let’s Have Our Own Victorian Tea:
- How the British Took to Drinking Tea
- Queen Victoria & Her Family
- Life in Victorian England
- Tea Time
- A Victorian Tea Party
- Our Victorian Tea Parties
- Let’s Plan the Victorian Tea Party
- Setting Up the Tea
- Victorian Tea Party Itinerary
- Dressing & Crafting for the Tea Party
- Victorian Poetry to Enjoy & Recite
- Resources for Studying Victorian Times