Jesus, Fill My Heart and Home Bible Study explores Scripture passages on homemaking for the glory of God.
This Bible study is filled with gentle wisdom to make your home a joyful nurturing center and a refuge of peace. There are 12 lessons that cover topics such as interior decorating, decluttering, organizing, hospitality, holidays, and traditions; those things that help make a house a home. But the study starts where all homemaking should start…with Jesus. We have to abide in Him before we can bring His love and joy into our homes.
- Decorate with Color
- Fill Your Life with the Word of God
- Create a Nurturing Environment in Your Home
- Set Goals, Live by Priorities, Make Plans
- Set a Proper Table
- Have a Daily Quiet Time
- Make Birthdays Special
- Make Holidays Festive
- Live by a Realistic Schedule
- Train Kids to Help with Chores
- Decorate with a Focal Point
- Fill Your Life with Worship
- Show Hospitality with Confidence
- Organize Your Home
- Use File Folders Productively
- Get Rid of Clutter
Let’s dig into the Word of God together as we learn to create a home that reflects our eternal home, Heaven.
Purchase the eBook right here—Scroll Up!
(You can also purchase the E-book at PayHip.com.)