Yes, your teens will work hard with this course, but they will grow in their walk with the Lord at the same time because this is not a superficial survey of the Old Testament! The goal of this course is not just information, but transformation.
- Read the ENTIRE Old Testament in Chronological Order
- Complete Bible Reading Charts to Record Observation, Interpretation, & Application
- Enjoy Map Projects
- Create a Timeline
- Read Historical Fiction & Complete Simple & Helpful Book Report Sheets
- Use Bible Reference Tool Assignments
- Complete BibleSurvey.com Profile Pages for Old Testament Authors
- Read Josephus (an easy-to-read translation of this great historical reference work)
- Memorize a Passage from the Old Testament (or more)
Students will meet the following Old Testament book authors:
Adults and Advanced Middle-School students will enjoy this class too.
Aside from the information-packed, consumable Old Testament Survey worktext and enjoying the book of books, God’s Word, you have the option to read many historical fiction mentioned in the course or historical fiction of your choice. We always find that historical fiction makes history come alive!
Here are the living books and historical fiction you can read in this course:
- Old Testament of the Holy Bible
- Illustrated Bible Handbook by Lawrence O. Richards (Thomas Nelson) or other Bible Handbook
- Josephus: Thrones of Blood (paraphrase of William Whiston’s classic translation).
- Adam & His Kin by Ruth Beechick
- Deborah The Peaceful Warrior by AnnTyra Adams
- Hittite Warrior by Joann Williamson
- Journey for Tobiyah by Barbara E. Morgan or King Solomon’s Navy by Nora Benjamin Kubie
- The God King by Joann Williamson
- Hand Me Another Brick by Charles Swindoll
Purchase eBook right here! Scroll Up!
You can also purchase the e-book at PayHip.com or TeachersPayTeachers.com.
There are no reviews yet.